Audition for selecting participants in programme “Gaibe Bangla” is being organised by Deb International Foundation and Sadhna Broadcast Ltd. and is open to individuals in the age group 13 to 30 years( born on or after January 1, 1987 and on or before January 1, 2004). Participation in this contest by any participant below 18 years of age will be deemed as participation with the prior consent and knowledge of the participant’s parents/legal guardians.
By virtue of registration, the Applicant/Participant hereby agrees to the above mentioned conditions and undertakes as follows:
- Participant shall carry valid Proof of age and nationality (Birth Certificate and School Certificate) as may be required by the Company and 2 passport size photographs during the audition by the Company.
- Entry will be on a first come first serve basis till the first 1000 applicants. Gates will close once the 1000 contestants enter and no one will be allowed to participate post that.
- The Audition process at each venue shall start at 9 a.m. IST. The Organizer reserves its right to change the date and time of the Auditions at its discretion at any time without prior notice.
- The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Applicant in the Audition and such selection shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizer, availability of time and venue.
- Participant should not have any criminal record nor be an undischarged insolvent.
- In the event of multiple registrations made by the Applicant, the first complete registration only shall be considered by the Organizer. In the event an Applicant has been auditioned once, he/she shall not have the right to attend any further auditions unless selected in the first audition and so required by the Organizer.
- No exit allowed till the participant’s audition is complete/finished.
- The applicant should not be bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract.
- Entry of participant in one stage of audition shall not entitle his/her the entry in subsequent stages of auditions. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason therefore.
- Organizers shall be allowed/entitled to use photographs, cutouts, information pertaining to the Artist, shoot reality bytes from/related to the Participant, his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information.
- Participants in the contest shall be in no way be connected to the Channel, the Company, its Parent Company or any of Sadhna Group of Companies.
- Any participation, shall be liable to be rejected, if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the Organizer.
- Participant shall follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Organizers in connection with the contest.
- Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/her own risk and will have no claim against Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said contest. The Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant.
- For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling cost and expenses incurred in sending SMS shall be borne by the participant.
- The Participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance/work/photos submitted or created during the audition and the copyright in the same shall vest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
- Organizer shall not be responsible to the winner for cancellation, discontinuity and/or postponement of the audition or Programme.
- Winner and/or persons accompanying him/her shall travel at their own risk and shall take appropriate medical insurance at their own cost.
- The contest maybe discontinued or terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Organizers to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the contest and/or the T&C.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- Organizer shall not be responsible in any circumstances for the non-fulfillment of commitments/obligations of Third Party.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participation/rejection/broadcast or rights of the participants will be entertained at any point of time.
- Organizer shall not be bound or the participants shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee, reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done.
- All rights reserved by the Organizer.
Subscribe to our social media handle on Facebook for any updates. Any urgent notice which concerning any particular participant shall be e-mailed to the corresponding email address provided in the Registration Form. A communication will be made over telephone and/or SMS.